To Our Patients
We are happy to announce our office is open to all patients!
I wanted to update you on the changes we have made. Your safety and our staff’s safety have always been our top priority.
Here are some of the things we have done to improve your safety:
- We installed a Plexiglas® shield around the front desk. We have also removed our waiting room to help eliminate surfaces that could become contaminated.
- We will be taking your temperature upon arrival and asking a set of COVID-19 screening questions. We will also be taking the staffs’ temperature throughout the day.
- Every operatory is now equipped with a HEPA air purification unit. In addition, we purchased a HyperHEPA IQAir® Purifier, proven to remove at least 99.5% of all particles 0.003 microns and large.
- Every clinical team member will be fully protected with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including N-95 mask or P100 respirator, gowns, and a face shield.
- Every operatory will also have a high-volume evacuation system called DryShield which will remove a significant amount of aerosols that can be generated during procedures.
- You will also receive a COVID-19 screening form to fill out prior to your appointment. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. We will also ask you to fill out a new Medical History form prior to your appointment.
These measures exceed the infection and control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We will also need your help:
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the office. If you feel you may need someone to accompany you, please notify us and we will review the request.
- If you are not feeling well, please let us know and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please be sure to complete any required forms 3 days before your appointment.
Rockville Perio Patient Packet
We are currently re-organizing our schedule and may need to move appointments to allow more time between patients. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.Please arrive on time.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!