Meet Dr. Chang
Dr. Elbert Chang, DDS, MS is a Board Certified Periodontist. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University and earned his D.D.S. Degree from The Ohio State University School of Dentistry. He continued on at Ohio State to complete a three-year periodontal residency program in 2003 before moving to the DC area in 2006.
Dr. Chang is listed as a “Top Dentist” by Washingtonian magazine (March 2017). He is also an active member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American College of Dentists, the oldest honorary organization for dentists
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Maimonides Dental Society (recently serving as President)
Dr. Chang frequently participates in educational seminars and continuing education courses to stay current on the latest dental techniques, allowing him to provide his patients the highest quality, yet personalized state-of-the-art dental care.